sysadmin + storage
Ordina per: Data /
- MFS is a proven foundation of highly reliable storage systems. The file system designed for petabyte class clusters crunching mission critical data 24/7. MFS – unlimited and fault tolerant space for your files.
- 2009-06-08 to cluster, dfs, filesystem, freesoftware, fuse, gpl, software, storage, sysadmin by lorello
- ParaScale Cloud Storage Software
- ParaScale software enables the enterprise or service provider to leverage user-selected commodity Linux hardware to build enormous storage pools at the industry's lowest cost points. ParaScale cloud storage software clusters tens to hundreds of servers together to act as one giant file repository with massive capacity and parallel throughput for a variety of applications. Enterprises can build a public cloud or a private cloud by starting with a few terabytes, and then easily add commodity hardware to scale the cloud capacity and performance. Having shared access via a standard network and protocols, a single administrator can easily manage hundreds of servers, with the system automatically balancing out hot-spots and capacity utilization across the various nodes.
- 2009-05-22 to dfs, nfs, software, storage, sysadmin by lorello
- Cleversafe uses Cauchy Reed-Solomon Information Dispersal Algorithms (IDAs) to separate data into unrecognizable Data Slices and distribute them, via secure Internet connections, to multiple storage locations on a Dispersed Storage Network (dsNet).
- 2009-04-24 to cluster, dfs, filesystem, freesoftware, java, software, storage, sysadmin by lorello
- Files systems tools tests suites
- Bull GNU/Linux NFSv4 project
- 2009-04-13 to benchmark, bonnie, freesoftware, nfs, nfs4, performance, software, storage, sysadmin by lorello
- Filebench is a new framework for simulating applications on file systems.
- 2009-04-07 to performance, software, solaris, storage, sun, sysadmin, test by lorello
- Analyzing the Sun Storage 7000 with Filebench
- Today, I am proud to have contributed to the industry's first open storage appliances, the Sun Storage 7000 Unified Storage Systems from Sun Microsystems. Open Storage delivers open-source software on top of standard x86 based commodity hardware delivered as an appliance, at a fraction of cost of propriery hardware. Sun's open-source software brings the added advantage of flexibility, ease of customization, as well as support from Sun Microsystems and a large, growing open-source community.
- 2009-04-07 to appliance, letture, performance, storage, sun, sysadmin, zfs by lorello
- Sun Storage NFS test
- A quarter million NFS IOPS
- 2009-04-07 to letture, nfs, performance, storage, sun, sysadmin by lorello
- Storage Virtualization and SAN Management Software
- 2009-03-03 to citrix, commerciale, prodotto, software, storage, sysadmin, vmware, xensource by lorello
- Open-E Products - DSS, iSCSI-R3, NAS-R3
- Open-E Data Storage Server provides a fast, reliable, and scalable platform for IP-Storage. Whether your need is for file sharing, storage consolidation, backup and recovery, virtualization or replication, Open-E Data Storage Server offers excellent price-to-performance ratio, enhanced manageability, and increased productivity. Open-E Data Storage Server is built on the proven Open-E NAS-XSR and Open-E iSCSI family with all of its superior security, stability and management advantages, and is Open-E’s fourth generation of IP-storage software.
- 2009-03-03 to fc, iscsi, nas, prodotti, san, softec, storage, sysadmin by lorello
- Storage Area Network, Data Storage Center, SAN Solutions
- 2009-02-09 to nas, prodotti, san, softec, storage, sysadmin by lorello
Precedente / Seguente / Pagina 1 di 2