Ordina per: Data /
- SSI, Memcached and Nginx (plus Varnish, ESI and static generation)
- 2010-03-08 to esi, letture, memcache, nginx, proxy, scalability, ssi, varnish by lorello
- HTTP/1.1: Header Field Definitions
- The Cache-Control general-header field is used to specify directives that MUST be obeyed by all caching mechanisms along the request/response chain. The directives specify behavior intended to prevent caches from adversely interfering with the request or response. These directives typically override the default caching algorithms. Cache directives are unidirectional in that the presence of a directive in a request does not imply that the same directive is to be given in the response.
- 2010-03-03 to cache, html, letture, proxy, specifiche, w3c by lorello
- nkallen's cachet at master - GitHub
- [Alternativa a Varnish] Cachet is an HTTP Reverse Cache Proxy written in Scala. It is comparable to Varnish or Rack::Cache. It implements the RFC2616 specification (at this time, only the Expiration model, but the Validation model is forthcoming) obeying Cache-Control headers and the like. It is very configurable so that you can use custom databases (Ehcache and Memcached are supported by default), and custom expiry strategies, and so on. It is designed so that you can layer on things like authentication, authorization, rate limiting, and arbitrary service composition strategies (e.g., Edge-Side Includes)--which is is, I think, something novel in an open-source reverse proxy.
- 2010-03-02 to cache, cluster, freesoftware, performance, proxy, reverse-proxy, scala, software by lorello
- GreenSQL is an Open Source database firewall used to protect databases from SQL injection attacks. GreenSQL works as a proxy for SQL commands and has built in support for MySQL & PostgreSQL . The logic is based on evaluation of SQL commands using a risk scoring matrix as well as blocking known db administrative commands (DROP, CREATE, etc). GreenSQL is distributed under the GPL license. You can download it here.
- 2009-12-07 to database, firewall, freesoftware, gpl, linux, mysql, postgresql, proxy, security, software, sysadmin by lorello
- Varnish - Trac
- Varnish is a state-of-the-art, high-performance HTTP accelerator. It uses the advanced features in Linux 2.6, FreeBSD 6/7 and Solaris 10 to achieve its high performance.
- 2009-10-27 to bsd, cache, cluster, freesoftware, linux, performance, proxy, software, webcache by lorello
- DBSlayer - Trac
- The DBacesslayer aka DBSlayer aka Släyer (as we like to call it when we're feeling ironically heavy metal) is a lightweight database abstraction layer suitable for high-load websites where you need the scalable advantages of connection pooling. Written in C for speed, DBSlayer talks to clients via JSON over HTTP, meaning it's simple to monitor and can swiftly interoperate with any web framework you choose. The DBSlayer originated as an internal tool at the New York Times. The typical LAMP strategy for scaling up data-driven applications is to replicate slave databases to every web server, but this approach can hit scaling limitations for high-volume websites, where processes can overwhelm their given backend DB's connection limits. Quite frankly, we wanted to scale the front-end webservers and backend database servers separately without having to coordinate them. We also needed a way to flexibly reconfigure where our backend databases were located and which applications used them without resorting to tricks of DNS or other such "load-balancing" hacks. Plus, it just seemed really cool to have a JSON-speaking DB layer that all our scriptable content could talk to. Thus, the DBSlayer was born.
- 2009-09-16 to cluster, database, http, json, lamp, mysql, opensource, performance, proxy, software by lorello
- Network Appliance Linux per server e dispositivi embedded
- Zeroshell e' una piccola distribuzione Linux per server e dispositivi embedded il cui scopo è fornire i principali servizi di rete di cui una LAN necessita. È disponibile nel formato di Live CD o di immagine per Compact Flash ed è configurabile ed amministrabile tramite un browser web. Di seguito sono elencate le principali caratteristiche di questa distribuzione Linux utile a costruire Net Appliance
- 2009-06-04 to antivirus, firewall, freesoftware, iptables, openvpn, proxy, radius, software, sysadmin, umts, wifi by lorello
- eBox Platform
- Imagine a technology that lets you manage easily any service in a corporate network, no matter how large or small, saving tons of time and avoiding errors. Imagine that you can easily adapt it and extend its functionality. Imagine that it is open source. Well, that's eBox.
- 2008-11-13 to bind, domain controller, firewall, freesoftware, gateway, gpl, jabber, ldap, mail, nat, proxy, software by lorello
- MySQL Proxy - MySQL Forge Wiki
- MySQL Proxy is a simple program that sits between your client and MySQL server(s) that can monitor, analyze or transform their communication. Its flexibility allows for unlimited uses; common ones include: load balancing; failover; query analysis; query filtering and modification; and many more.
- 2008-07-06 to dba, freesoftware, mysql, proxy, software, sysadmin by lorello
Precedente / Seguente / Pagina 1 di 1