Ordina per: Data /
- Opendedup develops SDFS, a Deduplication File-System for Linux.
- 2010-03-29 to cifs, dedup, deduplication, filesystem, freesoftware, iscsi, nfs, s3, software by lorello
- The goal of this project is to provide a system for storing and retrieving huge amounts of data, distributed among a large number of heterogenous server nodes, under a single virtual filesystem tree with a variety of standard access methods. Depending on the Persistency Model, dCache provides methods for exchanging data with backend (tertiary) Storage Systems as well as space management, pool attraction, dataset replication, hot spot determination and recovery from disk or node failures. Connected to a tertiary storage system, the cache simulates unlimited direct access storage space. Data exchanges to and from the underlying HSM are performed automatically and invisibly to the user. Filesystem namespace operations may be performed through a standard nfs(2) interface.
- 2009-10-28 to cluster, dfs, filesystem, freesoftware, linux, nfs, software by lorello
- PersistentFS is a fast and efficient POSIX-compliant file system that provides unlimited online storage in the Amazon Web Services (AWS) storage cloud. A PersistentFS file system can be mounted on any Linux computer connected to the internet and accessed like local storage. All data written to the file system is uploaded to Amazon S3 for reliable and cost effective off-site storage, while remaining instantly accessible. This allows you to take advantage of Amazon S3 using your existing software, without writing a single line of code.
- 2009-10-13 to amazon, aws, freesoftware, nfs, s3, software, storage by lorello
- ParaScale Cloud Storage Software
- ParaScale software enables the enterprise or service provider to leverage user-selected commodity Linux hardware to build enormous storage pools at the industry's lowest cost points. ParaScale cloud storage software clusters tens to hundreds of servers together to act as one giant file repository with massive capacity and parallel throughput for a variety of applications. Enterprises can build a public cloud or a private cloud by starting with a few terabytes, and then easily add commodity hardware to scale the cloud capacity and performance. Having shared access via a standard network and protocols, a single administrator can easily manage hundreds of servers, with the system automatically balancing out hot-spots and capacity utilization across the various nodes.
- 2009-05-22 to dfs, nfs, software, storage, sysadmin by lorello
- Files systems tools tests suites
- Bull GNU/Linux NFSv4 project
- 2009-04-13 to benchmark, bonnie, freesoftware, nfs, nfs4, performance, software, storage, sysadmin by lorello
- Sun Storage NFS test
- A quarter million NFS IOPS
- 2009-04-07 to letture, nfs, performance, storage, sun, sysadmin by lorello
Precedente / Seguente / Pagina 1 di 1