Ordina per: Data /
- Mysql Replication Clustering
- Ottima presentazione dei sistemi di HA di mysql server 5.x
- 2009-01-04 to cluster, clustering, ha, letture, mysql, sysadmin by lorello
- MogileFS is our open source distributed filesystem. Its properties and features include:
- 2008-11-16 to clustering, dfs, distributed filesystem, filesystem, freesoftware, scalability, software, sysadmin by lorello
- HAProxy - The Reliable, High Performance TCP/HTTP Load Balancer
- HAProxy is a free, very fast and reliable solution offering high availability, load balancing, and proxying for TCP and HTTP-based applications. It is particularly suited for web sites crawling under very high loads while needing persistence or Layer7 processing. Supporting tens of thousands of connections is clearly realistic with todays hardware. Its mode of operation makes its integration into existing architectures very easy and riskless, while still offering the possibility not to expose fragile web servers to the Net
- 2008-09-22 to balancing, clustering, freesoftware, ha, linux, software, sysadmin by lorello
- Interfacce di gestione remota per XEN
- [via gridvm.org] XEN e' amministrabile da remoto tramite numerose interfacce native, ma queste offrono solo operazioni elementari. Se si ha necessita' di fare di piu' (provisioning semi-automatico delle vm, clustering, configurazioni in massa, claud computing) bisogna utilizzare altri strumenti.
- 2008-08-06 to cloud computing, clustering, freesoftware, linux, software, sysadmin, vm, xen by lorello
- [WWW] Hadoop is a framework for running applications on large clusters built of commodity hardware. The Hadoop framework transparently provides applications both reliability and data motion. Hadoop implements a computational paradigm named Map/Reduce, where the application is divided into many small fragments of work, each of which may be executed or reexecuted on any node in the cluster. In addition, it provides a distributed file system (HDFS) that stores data on the compute nodes, providing very high aggregate bandwidth across the cluster. Both Map/Reduce and the distributed file system are designed so that node failures are automatically handled by the framework.
- 2008-06-30 to clustering, dfs, enterprise, filesystem, freesoftware, linux, software, storage, sysadmin by lorello
- SCOP - Heartbeat Administration Interface
- SCOP is a web application, PHP based, that is a front-end to heartbeat, ipvs and ldirectord software. With SCOP you can start/stop services, view/ edit configuration files, make backups, take a server online/offline, add/ remove virtual/real servers, etc. SCOP in that first version (1.0), is highly (99%) based on the GPL web interface developed by Malcolm Turnbull (Loadbalancer.org). But that ver- sion is customized for their appliance... So, i have used the GPL code to make this great tool available to any- one, with some new features: the tool is translated to brazilian portugue- se, a few fix on some php scripts, new CSS file, compatibility with the Debian/Ubuntu GNU/Linux distributions, email alert on status change, sup- port to add/remove VIPs on haresources when making changes on ldirec- tord.cf (automatically)...
- 2008-03-25 to clustering, freesoftware, heartbeat, ipvs, linux, php, software, sysadmin, utili by lorello
- LVS Software - Advanced Load Balancing Solution
- IPVS implements transport-layer load balancing (layer-4 switching) inside the Linux kernel. Click IPVS software page for all the IPVS patches and code.
- 2008-03-25 to clustering, freesoftware, heartbeat, ipvs, linux, lvs, software, sysadmin, ultramonkey by lorello
Precedente / Seguente / Pagina 1 di 1