Ordina per: Data /
- WWW SQL Designer
- Ajax SQL designer: salva in xml, sql
- 2008-06-24 to ajax, development, mysql, php, service by lorello
- Demonstration of Orca Interactive Forum Script
- Orca is a 100% AJAX forum script. You can play with Orca and experience something you would not see in any other forum software. Even admin functionality is AJAX-powered. Orca behaves as a single page, but it is still search-engine friendly and user-friendly in all aspects.
- 2008-04-05 to ajax, community, forum, free, freesoftware, php, software by lorello
- SilverStripe - Open Source CMS / Framework
- php5, Semplice, MVC, xhtml compliant, modulare, template based, molto ajax
- 2007-05-22 to ajax, cms, freesoftware, php, software by lorello
- Cheat Sheet Round-Up
- PEr tutti i gusti davvero...
- Really easy field validation
- Validazione asincrona con Scriptaculous
- A showroom of nice looking simple downloadable DHTML and AJAX scripts
- Scriptaculous Lists with PHP
- Monket Calendar
- An Ajax enabled online calendar. Drag and drop events to change dates, drag the start/end of an event to create multi-day events, create and edit events without refreshing the page, all with an iCal style interface.
This release now works in all major browsers (Firefox, Opera, Safari, and Internet Explorer). IE support still has a few bugs, namely the previous/next month links not working, and the need to click on a multi-day event before you can resize it.
- 2007-02-06 to ajax, calendario, freesoftware, gpl, php, software by lorello
- PHP AJAX Link Tracker
- The PHP/MySQL/AJAX Link Tracker (or just Link Tracker for short) is an AJAX-based link clicking tracker. Simply put, it uses AJAX and a PHP/MySQL backend to track which links on a page are clicked by users. Not only does it log the information, it also displays it in a nice format: a label is presented above each link showing the percentage of clicks that link received.
- Dynamic Drive DHTML Scripts- Advanced RSS Ticker (Ajax invocation)
- Description: RSS is a popular format for syndicating and displaying external content on your site, such as the latest headlines from CNN. Well, with this powerful RSS ticker script, you can now easily display any RSS content on your site in a ticker fashion! This script uses a simple PHP based RSS parser called LastRSS for retrieving a RSS feed, then Ajax and DHTML to display the feed dynamically and with flare. As a pre-requisite then, your site itself must support PHP, though the page using this ticker can be any regular HTML file.
Requirement of this script: Ability to run PHP on your site. Note that page(s) displaying the ticker and the backend PHP script must be on the same domain due to Ajax limitations.
Precedente / Seguente / Pagina 1 di 5