votre Lorello Segnalibri: mail
Ordina per: Data /
- Invio e Gestione Newsletter, SMS ed Email Marketing
- 2011-03-14 to mail, marketing, newsletter, servizi, sms
- The SPF Setup Wizard
- Un Wizard per scrivere correttamente i record SPF per un dominio di posta
- 2010-06-05 to antispam, howto, letture, mail, posta, spam, spf
- imapsync is a tool for facilitating incremental recursive IMAP transfers from one mailbox to another. It is useful for mailbox migration, and reduces the amount of data transferred by only copying messages that are not present on both servers. Read, unread, and deleted flags are preserved, and the process can be stopped and resumed. The original messages can optionally be deleted after a successful transfer.
- 2009-04-22 to freesoftware, imap, mail, software, sync, sysadmin, utils
- XMail is an Internet and intranet mail server featuring an ESMTP server, POP3 server, finger server, TLS support for SMTP and POP3 (both server and client side), multiple domains, no need for users to have a real system account, SMTP relay checking, DNS based maps check, custom (IP based and address based) spam protection, SMTP authentication (PLAIN LOGIN CRAM-MD5 POP3-before-SMTP and custom), a POP3 account syncronizer with external POP3 accounts, account aliases, domain aliases, custom mail processing, direct mail files delivery, custom mail filters, mailing lists, remote administration, custom mail exchangers, logging, and multi-platform code. XMail sources compile under GNU/Linux, FreeBSD, OpenBSD, NetBSD, OSX, Solaris and NT/2K/XP. Read the file README.TXT included with the distribution.
- 2009-04-21 to freesoftware, gpl, linux, mail, mailserver, posta, software, sysadmin, windows
- nginx [engine x] is a HTTP server and mail proxy server written by me (Igor Sysoev).
- 2009-01-21 to cluster, freesoftware, http, load balancer, mail, software
- Microsoft Windows Exchange Server 2003
- Ottimo repository di howto e articoli tecnici su Exchange 2003
- 2009-01-05 to 2003, debug, exchange, letture, mail, microsoft, server, sysadmin
- GFI Mail Archiver for Exchange server
- No. 1 email archiving software for SMBs Companies’ dependency on email to do business brings with it various problems. Storage limitations, backups, problematic PST files, access to old emails and regulatory compliance or eDiscovery requests are a few issues that arise. Failure to address them effectively could have serious repercussions on the organization. One way to address each problem with a single solution is to implement GFI MailArchiver, an email archiving and email management software package for Exchange Server. With over 10,000 customers, GFI MailArchiver is the no.1 email archiving software for SMBs and it is used by administrators to maintain an archive of all corporate email correspondence, significantly reduce the demands on the Exchange server, manage and reduce the company’s dependency on PST files and also meet a growing number of regulations on compliance, eDiscovery and other legislation. Furthermore, this easy to install product requires very little administrative effort and most importantly ships at the lowest price on the market. When GFI MailArchiver is installed, all email is stored in a central location that is easily accessible in two ways – through a folder in their Outlook email client or using a web browser. The method used to integrate with Outlook is an industry first because the technology does not use stub files which is what most products use.
- 2009-01-05 to commerciale, exchange, mail, pst, software, windows
- Enhanced Mail System Status Codes
- There currently is not a standard mechanism for the reporting of mail system errors except for the limited set offered by SMTP and the system specific text descriptions sent in mail messages. There is a pressing need for a rich machine readable status code for use in delivery status notifications [DSN]. This document proposes a new set of status codes for this purpose.
- 2008-12-15 to dsn, letture, mail, posta, rfc, smtp
- eBox Platform
- Imagine a technology that lets you manage easily any service in a corporate network, no matter how large or small, saving tons of time and avoiding errors. Imagine that you can easily adapt it and extend its functionality. Imagine that it is open source. Well, that's eBox.
- 2008-11-13 to bind, domain controller, firewall, freesoftware, gateway, gpl, jabber, ldap, mail, nat, proxy, software
- Chandler is an open source Note-to-Self Organizer. It features calendaring, task and note management and consists of a desktop application, web application and a free sharing and back-up service called Chandler Hub. Our goal is to serve the way people actually work, independently and together, particularly in small groups, a market segment we believe is underserved. Our belief is that personal and collaborative information work is by nature iterative and that the existing binary Done/Not-Done, Read/Unread, Flagged/Unflagged paradigm in productivity software poorly accommodates the reality of how people work. We are also committed to breaking down technological barriers that prevent effective collaboration. Chandler Desktop and Chandler Server are cross-platform and standards-based because we realize that collaboration can't and shouldn't be trapped within a single system. Chandler Server provides web access to shared information that makes it easy for collaborators to hook into Chandler workflows without having to download the Desktop application.
- 2008-09-06 to calendar, enterprise, exchange, freesoftware, groupware, linux, mac, mail, multiplatform, software, windows
Precedente / Seguente / Pagina 1 di 2