votre Lorello Segnalibri: freesoftware
Ordina per: Data /
- Phabricator is an open source collection of web applications which makes it easier to scale software companies. (Alternative to Trac)
- 2013-02-08 to development, freesoftware, software
- The Trac Project
- Trac is an enhanced wiki and issue tracking system for software development projects. Trac uses a minimalistic approach to web-based software project management. Our mission is to help developers write great software while staying out of the way. Trac should impose as little as possible on a team's established development process and policies. It provides an interface to Subversion (or other version control systems), an integrated Wiki and convenient reporting facilities. Trac allows wiki markup in issue descriptions and commit messages, creating links and seamless references between bugs, tasks, changesets, files and wiki pages. A timeline shows all current and past project events in order, making the acquisition of an overview of the project and tracking progress very easy. The roadmap shows the road ahead, listing the upcoming milestones.
- 2012-11-24 to code, freesoftware, hosting, software, svn, tickets
- Gearman provides a generic application framework to farm out work to other machines or processes that are better suited to do the work. It allows you to do work in parallel, to load balance processing, and to call functions between languages. It can be used in a variety of applications, from high-availability web sites to the transport of database replication events. In other words, it is the nervous system for how distributed processing communicates.
- 2012-08-22 to cloud, cluster, crontab, freesoftware, job, log, queue, software
- SALT Stack
- Distributed remote execution and configuration management
- 2012-05-15 to 0mq, cluster, configuration management, distributed system, freesoftware, python, software
- Code Hosting and Project Management: come GoogleCode ma in PHP e GPL
- 2012-05-15 to code, freesoftware, git, php, software, svn, trac
- Duplicati is a free backup client that securely stores encrypted, incremental, compressed backups on cloud storage services and remote file servers. It supports targets like Amazon S3, Windows Live SkyDrive, Google Docs, Rackspace Cloud Files or WebDAV, SSH, FTP (and many more). Duplicati has built-in AES-256 encryption and backups can be signed using GNU Privacy Guard. A built-in scheduler makes sure that backups are always up-to-date. Last but not least, Duplicati provides various options and tweaks like filters, deletion rules, transfer and bandwidth options to run backups for specific purposes. Duplicati is licensed under LGPL and available for Windows and Linux (.NET 2.0+ or Mono required). The Duplicati project was inspired by duplicity. Duplicati and duplicity are similar but not compatible. Duplicati is available in English, Spanish, French, German, Danish and Portugese.
- 2012-03-07 to backup, cloud storage, dav, freesoftware, ftp, linux, mono, rsync, s3, software, windows
- FreeFileSync is a folder comparison and synchronization tool providing highly optimized performance and usability without needless user interface complexity.
- 2012-03-07 to backup, foto, freesoftware, linux, rsync, software, windows
- Windows Rsync: Yintersync Backup
- Yintersync Backup adds SSH encryption, central admin, reporting, scheduling, ntfs permissions and a graphical interface to the open source file synchronisation tool, rsync in order to make it a viable backup product. Rsync is is particularly impressive when replicating large files with minor changes (e.g. databases or virtual machines) over WAN connections so works excellent for off-site backups.
- 2012-03-07 to backup, disaster recovery, freesoftware, linux, rsync, software, windows
- TiddlyWiki to the power of AppEngine
- 2011-12-29 to freesoftware, gae, google, microwiki, software, wiki
Precedente / Seguente / Pagina 1 di 27